(С подкрепата на НАТО)
The Atlantic Club of Bulgaria, with the special support of NATO, organizes an international conference on the topic “NATO for Afghanistan: partnership for prosperity and peace”
The main goals of the project are:
- To make the participants familiar with the long history of development and evolution of the conflict in Afghanistan.
- To introduce to the audience the new strategy, actors and the interactions between them
- To acquaint the public with the new challenges and future perspectives in Afghanistan
Expected results from the realization of the project:
- To increase the knowledge of the public about the essence of the conflict and the activities of NATO on place
- To outline the perspectives and the limitations the West and the Government of Afghanistan are facing
- To define some of the new challenges in front of the Alliance
Lecturers of the event will be Ambassadors of the ISAF Countries and some other countries who have a role in Afghanistan as well as prominent experts, representatives from Ministry of Defence of the Republic of Bulgaria, Ministry of Foreign Affairs and media representatives.
The project is scheduled to be carried out in Sofia, Bulgaria, in October 2018.