The Atlantic Club of Bulgaria is a non-profit non-governmental organization working towards the strengthening of Bulgaria’s international positions and the promotion of Euro-Atlantic idea and values. In order to meet this goals, ACB conducts a wide range of activities, such as forums, international conferences, public speaches and discussions and various initiatives and projects. In addition to the abovementioned areas of activity, ACB organises cultural events, exhibitions and activities related to international exchange.
The ACB relies on a devoted and talented team motivated to improve itself and gain the maximum out of every situation. We offer an internship to persons willing to devote their time and energy to fulfiling our goals.
The ACB offers an internship opportunity to young people who would like to receive practical experience in event management and organization in the field of public relations and foreign policy.
The internship at the Atlantic Club is also connected with practice at the other organizations of the Atlantic Digital Network (http://adn.bg/), which expands the intern’s specter of activities and adds value to the internship program. The organizations act in full cooperation with one another, but with a different focus and audience.
The ACB is looking for interns who have a desire to support the activities of our growing network of NGOs. Due to the nature of our work, the persons applying for internship ought to be responsible, flexible, with positive attitude, developed skills for teamwork and basic digital skills. The applicants ought to have a good written and verbal knowledge in English. Every other foreign language is an advantage.
We are interested in people with experience and/or interest in the area of international relations and diplomacy, strategic security, the European Union, NATO, judicial sciences and digital innovations.
The internship at the ACB lasts one month and is unpaid.
If selected, the intern should be available for a full working day.
If the intern demonstrates dedication and willingnes to extend the internship, and if this is in accordance with the needs of the organization, the ACB may offer an extension of the internship from 2 to 5 months. This decision is made after the completion of the first month of the internship.
– Assistance in the organization of conferences and other events – general administrative tasks, contacts with institutions, welcoming guests;
– Research on newspaper articles, publications, reports and other official documents;
– Written translations of official documents, reports, publications, official letters, brochures;
– Marketing research, gathering of information for certain companies;
– Official communication with media;
– Activities related to the application for various programs and projects;
– Preparation of presentations, information brochures;
– Social media publications;
– Contacts with representatives of embassies, ministries and other institutions.
Note: Due to the large amount of activities and programs that ACB undertakes, interns need to be able to work independently, with minimal supervision. Each intern works as a part of a team under the leadership of a mentor.
For any additional information regarding the internships, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.