25 July 2015, 20:00 h, “Bear’s House” at the foot of Perelik Peak
On 25 July 2015, at 20:00 h, Perelik Infrastructure Company, in cooperation with AmCham Bulgaria, and with the support of The Atlantic Club of Bulgaria, organized the Perelik Eco Jazz Festival “The Sound of Silence”. The Festival was held for a tenth consecutive year and is unique with its environmental focus and combination of the idea of improvisation and creativity with environmental protection as its core value. The event takes place at 2191 meters above sea level at the foot of the Perelik Peak in the Rhodope Mountains on the stage of the “Bears’ House”.
The 2015 participants included:
– Sakis Zachariades and Soundays – Greece;
– Dirty Purchase – Bulgaria;
– Trio Balkan Strings – Serbia;
– Rebelinx – USA;
– Eren Coskuner Quartet – Turkey;
– ViktorsMob – Vataff project – Bulgaria.